In the course of our dealings with you, Tessell8 Limited will collect and process data, which may contain personal information about you, in order to provide you with the goods and services you request and to support our ongoing relationship with you. If you continue to use our services you do so in agreement with the below.
In this policy, all references to we, us or our will be regarded as synonymous with Tessell8 Limited. References to you mean the person whose personal information (as defined by the ICO) we collect and process.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations and requirements of the users, the website, and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) and other applicable laws and regulations that relate to data protection and policy.
What information do we collect?
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Telephone number
• Product selection history
• Purchases and purchasing habits, or other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
The personal information we collect via this website may include:
• Any personal detail you submit through digital forms, such as name and email address.
• We only collect information that we require for the completion of orders and setting up your account.
• We never store payment details on our website.
• Your IP address. This is automatically logged by our web server and is used for our site analytics, and also to help with country verification.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
• Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
• Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
• Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
• Recognise when you return to our website. This could help us show you your relevant content, or provide functionality you have used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
We never store payment details on this website. All credit card payments are processed and verified by Stripe® - view their policy here.
What we do with your information?
Any and all data collected by us will be used in accordance to GDPR laws and any other applicable privacy laws. We will hold this data for up to 10 years from the last point of contact, unless otherwise asked to do so. The information collected will be used1. To process orders
2. To process applications for credit agreements
3. To maintain records
4. To provide pre and after sales service
5. To comply with legal requirements
6. To contact you with legitimate interest, as defined by the ICO.
Who would we share your information with?
We may pass your information on to another organisation for the purpose of supplying/delivering products or services which have been ordered/requested. For example your delivery address and telephone number may be passed to a delivery company in order to facilitate a smooth and effective delivery.
We may pass information to any outsourced resource that we use solely for internal purposes, these include any organisation that provides a legitimate service to us. Only organisations that support and assist Tessell8 Limited with our day to day activities will have monitored access to any data stores.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless the law requires us to.
Controlling information about you
You are within your rights to request any personal information we hold on you. In order to do so, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your request is received we will confirm your identity and will get back to you with the information within the appropriate timeframe.
You have the right to unsubscribe to any and all marketing material (usually in the form on email communication) by choosing the opt-out selection within the footer of all our email communications. Alternatively, you can contact us at email@example.com and request to be removed.
How we communicate with you
We hate having our in boxes filled with unnecessary emails and, unless you ask us to, we will NOT email you. Please note that these emails my contain details of service updates as well as any offers we choose to run from time to time. If you would like to be included in our mailing lists please follow this link and complete the form.
We will always hold your information securely. This is detailed within our own Data Security Policy, available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we provide no warranties or guarantees for websites outside of our domain or our ecommerce domains. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully before doing so.
How to contact usCustomer service:
t: +44(0)1865 930 181
This policy was last updated on 15th May 2018.